Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Great Ad Site Starts With a Great Admin

How Do You Choose A Great Ad Site?
Look For a Great Admin!

There are many things that make a great ad site, whether it be a Traffic Exchange, Mailer, or some other type of advertising program.  One of the most important characteristics to look for in my opinion is a great site owner or Admin.

Marty Petrizza of Referral Frenzy is one of those site owners that stands out above many of the rest. First of all, she doesn't even know I am writing this, so I hope it doesn't get me into trouble. Anyway, I first learned about Marty when I joined Referral Frenzy and was totally impressed by how she put that site together.  One of the main things that stood out to me was the value she offered in return for my monthly investment.

Here are some of the things I like about Marty and how she runs her sites.  These are things I would look for in any site admin or owner...
  • She offers a significant level of value at each site for free members including the ability to earn commissions (at most)
  • Most of her sites have multiple ways to gain exposure to your programs
  • She is always coming up with new and innovative ways to drive traffic to your programs
    • Each of her sites offers something new and different
  • She is in close touch with the membership, which makes for an increased response to your advertisements
    • I typically get a much higher rate and quality of response to my ads from Marty's sites
  • She is very responsive to support tickets, I don't have to wait long to get an answer to a question
  • She is always coming up with new promotions to make upgrades affordable for more members at more sites
With that being said, if you come across a site owned by Marty, joining is highly recommended and upgrading is most likely a wise investment.  Here are a few of her sites I belong to that I really love:

(FYI Referral Frenzy is a Pro Only Site Just for Sending Mail)

I hope you find this information useful.  And have a wonderful weekend.

To Your Success,

Bob Swetz


No comments:

Post a Comment