Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Don't Be Stingy With Your Ad Site Credits

Save Some Credits for Your Referrals

A good advertising site will allow you to transfer credits to your referrals or downline. I highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity.  Of course, this typically only makes sense for sites where you have purchased an upgrade.

On traffic exchanges it is easy to save credits to transfer to your new referrals.  I do this by "auto-assigning" less than 100% of my credits, so I am always sure to have some left over when I get a new referral.  Not so easy on mailers, but it can be done if you are careful with how you use your mailing credits.  Honestly though, I am more likely to transfer on TE sites than Safelist sites.

Don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting that you transfer a ton of credits. In my opinion even 250 is a generous amount to transfer to a new referral.  

Why would you do this, you ask?

Here are a few of my reasons...

  • Most sites do not provide you with the email addresses of new referrals
    • Transferring credits gives you an opportunity to send a short message to introduce yourself as their sponsor and open the lines of communication
  • It lets your downline know you are serious about the site and that their new sponsor is a real person and not just some link they clicked
  • It gives you the opportunity to offer assistance
  • It helps your new referral to get off to a good start
If you are not taking advantage of this feature of your sites, I recommend you consider it.  If the sites you are joining don't offer it, perhaps try to find a few that do, like ConversionSurf or Traffic Delivers.

To Your Success,

Bob Swetz

No comments:

Post a Comment