Wednesday, March 2, 2016

How Should I Spend My Time?

I Only Have A Couple Hours A Day
How Should I Spend It?

Many of us out there in the internet marketing business who are trying to better our lives earning a second income still have to work a primary job. This leaves us with sometimes only an hour or two a day to work at our online business.

So, the question becomes.  How should we be spending that precious time?

I thought perhaps I could share with you how I spend my time.  For better or worse, maybe it will help some of you organize the hour or so you have available.


  • Blog  about 1/2 hour, includes writing and posting it on Facebook and sending out email update to my list
  • Sending safelist email ads  about 1/2 hour, includes writing the add and sending.  I am a member of Referral Frenzy which allows me to send to many sites with 1 click.  It's pretty amazing, but costs $15 per month.  It's a great investment and HUGE time saver.
  • Surfing Traffic Exchanges about 1/2 hour.  I am a member of 4 TEs, (Upgraded at 3) 
  • Updating ads and maintaining my Leads Leap pages 1/2 hour
  • Responding to emails, etc. 1/2 hour
Now that is the nuts and bolts of my day when I have a limited amount of time.  When I have some extra time, of course I do much more.

Hope this helps.

To Your Success,

Bob Swetz

No comments:

Post a Comment